Tuesday 20 November 2012

Clive becomes a 'Mo Bro' for Movember! - Week 3!!!


As most of you have seen I have been attempting to grow a moustache over the last 2 weeks. 
This is not because I think it looks good (it doesn’t it looks ridiculous!) The reason I am doing this is to try to raise money for the Movember campaign.
This campaign is all about raising awareness of men’s health issues such as Prostate Cancer and Male Depression and raising money for charities supporting men’s health issues.

I know you have all recently been asked to give money for Children in Need but if you could donate even a small amount it would be very greatly appreciated.
There are 2 ways to donate. The traditional way is to complete the form which I have and give me some money. The other way is to go to this link and donate on line.


Thank you very much for your support it is greatly appreciated.

Best Wishes,
Clive

PS Rob Gregory is also cultivating a moustache for the same reason and if you prefer you could donate to his page instead as below,



Week 3!!

No comments: